It's been a while since I've been on eBay and last night I came across this bag. Oh man I just have to have it!
But, of course you get those last sec bids - turned into "you have been outbid it" :(
If anyone have a similar bag like this please let me know !!!
Super Killer Vintage shop in NYC East Village.
I follow em on Instagram and they post of some of the finest items they find. I thought I would share it on here. <3 nbsp="" p="">
1. Vintage Mexican turquoise sliver bangles.
2. It is all about the back belt buckle jeans!
3. Killer 1930s-40s Motorcycle sweatshirts.
4. 1930s "french worker inspired " wardrobe. (i just love this style)
5. I saved the best for last: the 1930s-40s Corduroy chimayo Jacket!
++++ I'll be in NYC (home)in May and visiting haberdashery is on my to-do list! (can't wait)
One of my collection. This is a 1940s-50s Boys Large Roy roger denim jacket. The fringe is a white suede material. The studs on the Jacket is my favorite part of the jacket (the only reason why I bought the jacket). The Red part of the jacket is made out of a black flecked "fleece"material.
Dont you just love the ad? I do!!